- 20 scallops
- olive oil
- 185 grams chanterelles
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons port wine
- 100 grams shrimp
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Saute the scallops in a skillet in a little bit of olive oil on medium heat.
- Wash and drain the mushrooms.
- When the scallops have a nice golden color, add the garlic (cut into small pieces or crushed), and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove the scallops and garlic from the skillet, and deglaze the skillet with the Port wine.
- Return the scallops and garlic to the skillet and add shrimp and mushrooms.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for a few minutes, then add a drizzle of liquid cream.
- Stir with a wooden spoon.