- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise (divided)
- 1 Granny Smith apple (large, peeled, cored and diced)
- 1 pear (large, peeled, cored and diced)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4 cups stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (toasted, optional)
- 1 1/2 cups fat free reduced sodium chicken broth (heated)
- Toss pear, apple, onion and 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in 12-inch nonstick skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 12 minutes or until tender and lightly golden.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 6 tablespoons Mayonnaise, stuffing mix and hot broth in large bowl.
- Stir fruit mixture into stuffing. Arrange stuffing mixture in serving dish, then sprinkle with walnuts.