- 600 grams cuttlefish (cleaned, 1 pack of frozen cuttlefish)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1/2 cabbage
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 scallion
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2 fish bouillon cube (dissolved in 4 tbsp hot water)
- 1 tablespoon rice (vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Tagliatelli pasta (cooked)
- Thaw the cuttlefish in the refrigerator the day before.
- Once thawed, remove the tentacles.
- Slit open the cuttlefish along side and, using the tip of a small sharp knife, carve a diamond pattern on the inner part of each side.
- Dry with paper towels.
- Cut the peppers into long thin strips.
- Chop the onion, garlic, and cabbage.
- In a bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pre-seasoned wok, add the onion and garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the strips of pepper and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and leave to cook until wilted.
- Add the cuttlefish and sauté for a few more minutes.
- Add the sauce previously set asid and let it cook, while stirring continuously, until it thickens and becomes clear.
- Serve immediately with Tagliatelli pasta.