Sautéed CuttlefishHoje para Jantar
- 600 grams cuttlefish (cleaned, 1 pack of frozen cuttlefish)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow peppers
- 1/2 cabbage
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 scallions
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2 fish bouillon cube (dissolved in 4 tbsp hot water)
- 1 tablespoon rice (vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- tagliatelle pasta (cooked)
- 1Thaw the cuttlefish in the refrigerator the day before.
- 2Once thawed, remove the tentacles.
- 3Slit open the cuttlefish along side and, using the tip of a small sharp knife, carve a diamond pattern on the inner part of each side.
- 4Dry with paper towels.
- 5Cut the peppers into long thin strips.
- 6Chop the onion, garlic, and cabbage.
- 7In a bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- 8Heat the oil in a pre-seasoned wok, add the onion and garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- 9Add the strips of pepper and sauté for 2 minutes.
- 10Add the cabbage and leave to cook until wilted.
- 11Add the cuttlefish and sauté for a few more minutes.
- 12Add the sauce previously set asid and let it cook, while stirring continuously, until it thickens and becomes clear.
- 13Serve immediately with Tagliatelli pasta.