- 2 tablespoons oil
- 600 grams cod (cut into 4 pieces)
- 150 milliliters orange juice
- 100 grams prunes (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 600 grams carrot (purple, peeled into ribbons)
- 80 grams butter
- 1 bunch parsley (chopped)
- Heat oil in a frying pan, season fish and sauté on each side for 3-4 mins. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat orange juice, prunes and garlic and cook for 3-4 mins. Add carrot ribbons, season and cook for 2 mins.
- To finish, heat butter in a saucepan and add parsley. Serve fish with parsley butter and carrot salad on the side.