- 2 tablespoons oil
- 600 grams cod (cut into 4 pieces)
- 150 milliliters orange juice
- 100 grams prunes (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 600 grams carrots (purple, peeled into ribbons)
- 80 grams butter
- 1 bunch parsley (chopped)
- Heat oil in a frying pan, season fish and sauté on each side for 3-4 mins. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat orange juice, prunes and garlic and cook for 3-4 mins. Add carrot ribbons, season and cook for 2 mins.
- To finish, heat butter in a saucepan and add parsley. Serve fish with parsley butter and carrot salad on the side.
Drink This Juice For Glowing Skin!Mind Body Green
Easy One-Pot Vegan Spicy Thai Peanut Noodles (Gluten-Free)Delightful Delicious Delovely
The Ultimate Winter JuiceOrganic Authority
Pan Fried Cod with Pesto Bacon AsparagusReal Simple Good
Pan Fried Cod with Potatoes and FennelRecipesPlus
PAN FRIED COD FISH FILLETSThe Southern Lady Cooks
Pan-Fried FishLive Free, Gluten Free
Cleansing Purple JuiceThe Flexitarian
Pan Fried Cod with Beet SalsaCooking In Sens
Liver Cleanse Root JuiceYuri Elkaim