This delicious recipe for Sauteed Chicken with Ginger is not only a great way to pack extra vegetables into your day, but it also is a delicious snack, appetizer or side to a perfect meal. This meal is easy to make and decadent to eat. The next time you are asked to bring an appetizer or snack for a special occasion or celebration, then be sure to make these treats and surprise your friends and family with your create cullinary skills.
- 2 chicken breasts
- olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 teaspoons ginger paste
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- orange juice (10 cl.)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 clementine
- Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Heat the oil in a wok.
- Add the chopped onion and minced garlic and saute on high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken and ginger to the wok.
- Saute for 10 minutes until chicken is cooked through and golden.
- In a bowl, mix sherry vinegar, tomato paste, sugar, orange juice, and cornstarch.
- Pour this mixture into the wok and cook until it begins to bubble and the juice thickens.
- Remove the wok from heat.
- Add clementine quarters and stir carefully.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.