Sausages In The OvenAs receitas lá de casa
Calling all hot dog lovers: Take a piece of ham, stack a slice of cheese on top, brush with mustard (use your favorite variety), and then place a link in the middle and wrap it up into a neat little cylinder. Once all the hot dogs are thusly wrapped, they are nestled in a baking dish and baking dish with the seam side down and covered in shredded mozzarella for meltingly good eating.
- 1 package hot dogs
- 6 slices ham
- 6 Flemish cheese slices
- mustard (to taste)
- shredded mozzarella cheese (to taste)
- 1Put a slice of ham on a plate (or wherever you want).
- 2In the center, put a Flemish cheese slice.
- 3Spread with mustard.
- 4Place the sausage and wrap it.
- 5Repeat the same thing with the other sausages.
- 6Place them in a baking container, so that they don't unwind and cover with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 7Place it in a hot oven for about 20 minutes or until the cheese melted and browning.