Sausage, Mushroom, and Broccoli QuicheAs receitas lá de casa
Packed with fillings, this quiche is simply bursting with flavor. Made with sweet corn, broccoli, mushrooms, leeks, sausage, ham, and plenty of cheese, each slice of this quiche is filling and savory. Make your own shortcrust pastry or purchase a premade one.
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 200 grams sweet corn
- 200 grams broccoli
- olive oil
- 8 fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 leeks (sliced)
- 1/2 sausages (alheira, Portuguese type of garlic sausage)
- 1 ham steak (cubed)
- 2 natural yogurts
- 5 eggs
- ground black pepper
- mozzarella cheese (grated)
- cheese (Emmental, grated)
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Spread the shortcrust pastry in the pie pan. Prick the bottom several times with a fork. Set aside.
- 3If necessary, cook the corn in a pan of salted water with the broccoli. Do not overcook.
- 4Heat some olive oil in a frying pan. Add the mushrooms, then the leek. Season with a little bit of salt.
- 5When almost done, add the sausage crumble and ham steak. Remove from heat.
- 6Drain the vegetables very well, add to the skillet, and mix evenly. Put this mixture in the pie crust.
- 7In a bowl, mix the yogurt and the eggs thoroughly. Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg to taste.
- 8Pour on vegetable and meat filling.
- 9Sprinkle abundantly with Emmental and Mozzarella cheese.
- 10Bake for about 35 minutes until golden brown.
PER SERVING *
|Calories570Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.