- bread dough (which I usually have in the fridge)
- tomato pulp
- mozzarella cheese
- On a floured surface, roll out dough with a rolling pin.
- Place dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and let stand for about 3 minutes.
- Pierce dough several times with a fork. Pour a ladle of tomato sauce in the center of the dough and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with cheese and arrange ham and sausage evenly over cheese.
- Add mushrooms, if desired.
- Top with a second layer of cheese. Break eggs and pour them in the center of the pizza.
- Sprinkle with oregano and bake in preheated oven at 200°C (approximately 400°F) for 20 minutes, until golden.