Sausage and Summer Veggie Hash with Fried EggsKITCHENAID
Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil on medium heat in a large frying pan. Add potatoes and cook for about 10 minutes. Reduce heat to low and cook with a lid on for about another 15 minutes, stirring the potatoes occasionally to prevent them from sticking. Place the potatoes aside in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to the skillet and saute the sausage on medium heat for about 15 minutes. Remove the sausage from the pan and slice into bite size pieces.
- Put the sausage back into the pan along with the asparagus and red pepper. Cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes or until veggies start to wilt. Add zucchini and cook for another 5 minutes. Add the cooked potatoes to the pan. Sprinkle the pan with onion powder, garlic powder and parsley. Stir well and cook on low until everything is totally cooked. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In the final minutes of cooking the hash skillet, heat the KitchenAid® Freestanding Double Oven Range with Even-Heat™ Convection on medium high heat. Add half the butter to the griddle. Break the eggs and cook two at a time on the griddle. Finish cooking on low heat for a few minutes each or until desired doneness. Flip over if desired.
- Serve the eggs on top of the hash and garnish with chopped parsley.
|Calories580Calories from Fat370|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat370|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.