®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Sausage and Pepper Hoagies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place sausage links in large saucepan. Add 6 cups water. Bring to boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted near centers registers 160 degrees F. Transfer sausages to cutting board and cut into 1-inch-thick slices.
- In a large glass or stainless steel baking pan, add the olive oil, red, green and yellow sliced peppers, garlic, red onion, and salt. Add sliced sausage and undrained tomatoes to bell pepper mixture. Mix until well combined. Bake in preheated oven until peppers are soft about 45-55 minutes.
- Meanwhile, Slice each hoagie roll lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, the opposite side. Brush the inside of each bun with the remaining 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil. Place on baking sheet face down in the oven for eight minutes while your sausage and peppers are cooking. Remove and let sit on counter to cool.
- Stuff the warm hoagie rolls with sausages and pepper mixture.