- 8 pork sausage patties (breakfast, about 12 ounces total, about 3 inches in diameter*)
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon dijon (style mustard)
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce (such as Sriracha, or more to taste)
- 2 cups cilantro (sprigs, leaves and tender stems)
- 8 soft dinner rolls (split horizontally)
- Place the eggs in a medium saucepan and add enough cold water to cover by 1 inch. Place over high heat and bring to a boil. Cover, remove from the heat, and let stand 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook the pork sausage patties until browned and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and cover loosely to keep warm.
- Drain the eggs and transfer to a bowl of ice water. When cool enough to handle, peel and coarsely chop the eggs. In a large bowl, combine the chopped eggs, mayonnaise, chives, mustard, and chili sauce. Season with salt and, if desired, additional chili sauce and set aside.
- Arrange the cilantro sprigs on the bottom halves of rolls. Top with the sausage patties, egg salad, and top halves of rolls and serve.