- 3 potatoes (medium Wisconsin, about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 chipotles in adobo (canned, finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 pound sausage links (smoked Polish, cooked)
- 1 onions (medium, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 5 cups spinach leaves (coarsely chopped)
- Peel and quarter potatoes. In medium saucepan cook potatoes, covered, in boiling, lightly salted water for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender. Drain and mash potatoes. Stir in yogurt, chipotle peppers, butter or margarine and salt.
- Meanwhile, cut sausage crosswise into 1/2-inch slices. In 12-inch skillet, cook onion and garlic in hot oil until lightly browned. Stir in sausage, bell pepper and wine. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until sausage is heated through. Stir in spinach. Cook and stir for 1 minute or until spinach starts to wilt. Serve with mashed potatoes.