Are you searching for that perfect dinner meal for the family that will give them flavor and nutrition? Try our Sausage and Broccoli Pasta recipe. This recipe is relatively easy to prepare and is one you will want to pass down to your children and t…
eirs. We are confident you will love this Sausage and Broccoli Pasta recipe as it is delicious and healthy. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or rate this recipe by star. Happy Cooking!
- 300 grams rotini
- 300 grams sausage
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 3 tomatoes (pureed)
- chile pepper (Chipotle, in adobo sauce, to taste)
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- parmesan cheese
- Boil water, add salt, and cook the broccoli for 3 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid. and rinse in cold water.
- Cook the pasta, following the directions on the package.
- Brown the sausage in a skillet on medium-low heat, drain the excess oils, and add the garlic. Saute for 1 minute before adding the broccoli and the peas.
- Cook for 2 minutes and add the tomato and chipotle. Add 1/2 cup reserved cooking liquid. Cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and stir it into the mixture. Cook for 2-3 minutes, remove from heat, and stir in the sour cream. Mix well and serve. Sprinkle with parmesan.
|Calories650Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.