- 6 beef sausages (lean thin)
- 10 1/2 ounces peppers (marinated, in oil, drained, chopped)
- 13 1/2 ounces cannellini beans (drained and rinsed)
- 4 1/2 ounces cheddar cheese (grated)
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro (coarsely chopped)
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped, to serve)
- mixed greens (to serve)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 12x8 inch baking dish.
- Lightly coat sausages with oil. Heat a large frying pan over medium heat and sauté sausages for 4-5 mins, turning occasionally, until cooked through. Cut into bite-sized pieces. Toss with peppers, beans, 2/3 of the cheese and 1/2 the cilantro.
- Place tortillas on a flat work surface. Distribute sausage mixture between tortillas. Roll up to enclose filling. Place tortillas, seam-side down, in prepared dish. Lightly coat with oil then top with remaining cheese. Bake for 8-10 mins, or until cheese melts.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, chili sauce and remaining cilantro. Halve the wraps and top with sour cream mixture and tomatoes. Serve immediately with mixed greens.