- 4 sausage links
- 4 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese (about 1 ounce, shredded)
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- dill weed (Fresh, optional)
- strawberries (Fresh, optional)
- kiwi fruit (sliced,, optional)
- nectarines (sliced,, optional)
- lettuce leaves (optional)
- Cook sausage links over medium heat until done, turning occasionally. Cut into 1/2-inch pieces and set aside.
- Combine eggs, milk, celery salt and pepper in a small bowl; beat with whisk until well mixed, but not frothy.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in 8-inch omelet pan over medium-high heat. Pour in half egg mixture. Cook, gently lifting edges with a spatula so uncooked mixture flows underneath. When eggs are almost set, sprinkle half of the omelet with half the cheese, half the sausage and half the sprouts. Fold omelet; turn onto serving plate.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. If desired, garnish with dillweed and fruit on lettuce leaf.