- 1 puff pastry (pack of fresh)
- 1 sausage
- 1 egg
- parsley (q.s.)
- sesame seeds (q.s.)
- Remove sausage skin and mash it with a fork.
- Separate egg yolks and set aside in a bowl.
- Cook sausage in a pan and add egg whites.
- Stir well and add chopped parsley.
- Roll out puff pastry into rectangles and cut into triangles.
- At the widest part of each triangle, place a tablespoon of the sausage mixture and roll to the narrowest part.
- Place pastries on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush tops with egg yolk beaten with a tablespoon of water. Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven at 220°C (approximately 425°F) for 15 minutes.