Sausage Little PastriesHoje para Jantar
- 1 puff pastry (pack of fresh)
- 1 sausages
- 1 eggs
- parsley (q.s.)
- sesame seeds (q.s.)
- 1Remove sausage skin and mash it with a fork.
- 2Separate egg yolks and set aside in a bowl.
- 3Cook sausage in a pan and add egg whites.
- 4Stir well and add chopped parsley.
- 5Roll out puff pastry into rectangles and cut into triangles.
- 6At the widest part of each triangle, place a tablespoon of the sausage mixture and roll to the narrowest part.
- 7Place pastries on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 8Brush tops with egg yolk beaten with a tablespoon of water. Garnish with sesame seeds.
- 9Bake in preheated oven at 220°C (approximately 425°F) for 15 minutes.