- 2 cups cooked turkey (cubed)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup pepperoni (chopped)
- 16 5/16 ounces buttermilk biscuits (refrigerated large flaky)
- 1/2 cup ragu pizza quick sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine all ingredients except biscuits in large bowl. Separate biscuits in 1/2 to make 16 pieces. Roll each into 3-1/2-inch circle on lightly floured surface. Arrange 8 circles on ungreased baking sheet. Evenly spread 8 circles with turkey mixture leaving 1/2-inch border. Top with remaining circles, sealing edges tightly with fork.
- Bake 13 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.