Saucy Pizza Turnovers With TurkeyBest Foods
- 2 cups cooked turkey (cubed)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup pepperoni (chopped)
- 16 3/10 ounces buttermilk biscuits (refrigerated large flaky)
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Combine all ingredients except biscuits in large bowl. Separate biscuits in 1/2 to make 16 pieces. Roll each into 3-1/2-inch circle on lightly floured surface. Arrange 8 circles on ungreased baking sheet. Evenly spread 8 circles with turkey mixture leaving 1/2-inch border. Top with remaining circles, sealing edges tightly with fork.
- 3Bake 13 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.