- 1/3 pound ground pork
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 16 5/16 ounces refrigerated biscuits
- 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded OR pizza blend cheese)
- 16 slices pepperoni (OR Canadian-style bacon)
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place ground pork and garlic salt in large skillet over medium-high heat; cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pork is no longer pink. Stir in pizza sauce and cook, stirring, until heated through.
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Flatten each biscuit into a 4-inch circle. Spoon 1 tablespoon of meat sauce onto one side of the biscuit. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of cheese and top with 2 slices of pepperoni or Canadian bacon. Fold dough over the filling, forming a half-moon shape. Pinch edges to seal well. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.