- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons all purpose seasoning (McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salt Free Original)
- 1 pound tilapia fillets (or other firm white fish fillets)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix flour and 1 teaspoon of the Seasoning in shallow dish. Moisten fish lightly with water. Coat evenly with flour mixture.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add fish; cook 1 to 2 minutes per side or until lightly brown. Add broth, lemon juice and remaining 2 teaspoons Seasoning to skillet. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove fish to serving dish; keep warm.
- Bring sauce to boil. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Spoon sauce over fish to serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories180Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
maria 2 Sep
Used Basa instead and it was still sooo good.
Jessica Delatorre 15 Mar
very good made it for my husband
Morgan 16 Nov 2017
I loved this recipe. I added a little more lemon and seasoning but overall the recipe was good
Whit 21 Oct 2017
Something about these ratios were way off and this fish came out tasting surprisingly barfy. I'll stick to adding lemon at the end, thank you.
Tara LaMilza 7 Jun 2016
It was okay...used whiting because it's what I had, but it would be better with a different fish, tilapia or mahi mahi maybe
Cleofe Dep C. 12 Feb 2016
thank you for the tips of how to cook some simple but delicious food for my family.....yummy.......hmmm.....I want to know more of a nutritious recipe you shared with other mom like me who are very interested to cook and prepared food for the family....Yummy...it is my pleasure to be a part of your yummly recipe group. I am thankful that you have a different kind of recipes that I now see an I can apply it in my hobby in my kitchen everyday.