- 1 pound boneless pork loin
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano (crushed)
- cherry tomatoes (optional)
- wild rice (long grain and, cooked)
- Partially freeze pork for 20-30 minutes; slice across the grain into 3x1x1/4-inch strips. Arrange pork in a shallow baking dish. For marinade, combine vinegar, olive oil, garlic and oregano; pour over pork. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight, turning pork occasionally.
- Drain pork, reserving marinade. Thread pork on skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak in water 20-30 minutes before using). Place skewers on grill about 4 inches over medium coals. Grill for 12-15 minutes, turning and brushing with marinade occasionally. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and serve with hot cooked rice, if desired.