- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 cups leaf lettuce (chopped)
- 15 1/2 ounces black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 12 ounces corn (drained)
- 7 ounces roasted red peppers (drained and cut into strips)
- 1/2 red onion (thinly sliced)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fruit vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (crushed)
- salt (To taste)
- fresh cilantro
- Rubs all surfaces of the pork tenderloin with rub. Grill over medium-hot fire for about 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until internal temperature, read with a meat thermometer, is 145 degrees F. Let tenderloin rest 5 minutes while composing salad:
- On each of four dinner plates arrange a bed of chopped lettuce. Divide beans, corn, roasted pepper and onion and arrange on top of lettuce.
- In small bowl, stir together oil, vinegar, honey, red pepper and salt for dressing.
- Slice tenderloin and divide equally; arrange slices on top of salads. Drizzle dressing over salad and garnish with cilantro.