Santa Fe Chicken SandwichesBest Foods
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (pounded thin, about 1 lb.)
- 4 slices monterey jack
- 4 slices red onion
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce (shredded)
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 8 slices bacon (crisp-cooked)
- 4 kaiser (or round rolls, split)
- 1Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, lime juice and chipotle pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- 2Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Top with cheese, then grill or broil until cheese is melted.
- 3Evenly spread chipotle mayonnaise on rolls, then top with chicken, bacon, tomato, onion and lettuce.