If you are craving a fancy and flavorful dinner, then why not try making this recipe for Sandwich Bread. It is the perfect combination of a sweet, savory and salty dish. This recipe would be decadent paired with the perfect meal main entrée. Why not pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family this weekend with a decadent side dish for the family dinner.
- 500 grams flour
- milk (20 cl., warm)
- water (10 cl., warm)
- 50 grams butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baker's yeast
- Place the flour, milk, water, butter, honey, salt, and yeast in the bowl of a stand mixer. Attach the dough hook and knead on low speed for 15 minutes. Let the dough rest for about 1 hour and 30 minutes or until it doubles in volume.
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees Celsius or 230 C (depending on your oven).
- Press out all of the air bubbles and place the dough in a loaf pan. Let the dough rise for another 30 minutes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven. Unmold the bread and let it cool on a rack before slicing and eating.