This recipe calls for just three ingredients and the most basic ones at that: flour, butter, and sugar. They're beaten with an electric mixer to create smooth dough that's then pinched off and shaped into little balls by rolling it between the palms…
of your hands and flattened slightly with the tines of a fork before baking. Sprinkle them with cinnamon sugar while they are still warm from the oven.
- 300 grams flour
- 200 grams butter (cubed)
- 100 grams sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- Mix butter at room temperature with flour and sugar until the dough forms a ball that no longer sticks to sides of the bowl.
- Scoop portions of dough and roll into tiny balls, place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten balls slightly with a fork.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- While cookies are still warm, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, to taste.