Sand CookiesAs receitas lá de casa
This recipe calls for just three ingredients and the most basic ones at that: flour, butter, and sugar. They're beaten with an electric mixer to create smooth dough that's then pinched off and shaped into little balls by rolling it between the palms of your hands and flattened slightly with the tines of a fork before baking. Sprinkle them with cinnamon sugar while they are still warm from the oven.
- 300 grams flour
- 200 grams butter (cubed)
- 100 grams sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- 2Mix butter at room temperature with flour and sugar until the dough forms a ball that no longer sticks to sides of the bowl.
- 3Scoop portions of dough and roll into tiny balls, place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 4Flatten balls slightly with a fork.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven.
- 7While cookies are still warm, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, to taste.