- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs (cut into chunks)
- 6 cups water
- 3 knorr reduc sodium chicken flavor bouillon cube
- 2 green plantains (peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 2 ears corn-on-the-cob
- 1 yuca (medium, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Bring all ingredients except cilantro to a boil in a large saucepot.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered about 1 hour or until vegetables are tender. To serve, spoon into bowls and garnish with cilantro.