- 1 1/2 cups diced potatoes (cooked)
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas (thawed)
- 1/4 cup diced green chiles (canned hot or mild, drained)
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (or paste)
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- black pepper
- 4 flour tortillas (large)
- chutney (Your favorite)
|Calories240Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Anahita Bee 8 months ago
Great! Would coat pan with butter first to make tortilla’s extra crispy/flaky
Simran Mukhija 10 months ago
Tasted kind of like Aloo Parantha but it was good. I added some chopped onions to the dish and I feel this dish can be customised as per taste! Overall one should definitely try it
Katie Heflin a year ago
So frickin easy and delicious! My first ever time to cook Indian food and I paired it w quinoa. Only had 2 tortillas so I made fajita samosas and just mixed the rest w some quinoa. Yum!
Hello a year ago
Turned out great - I didn't follow the cooking time directions and just flipped when they seemed ready. I was amazed at how the stuffing did not fall out. However, I added MUCH more oil and ended up frying them rather than cooking.
Tom R. 2 years ago
Turned out well but the suggested time on the skillet is too high. The first ones to go on were burnt. 5 minutes in total I would suggest. Very hot but even more tasty!! I might add cheese next time...
Lisa Aliamo 3 years ago
This was so good. I had it with Frank's hot sauce to dip and it came out so great! Will be making it again