A delicious quiche featuring tuna, this is a great main dish or breakfast item. Made with yogurt, this quiche is creamy and light. Substitute other vegetables such as peppers or onions if vegetarian. Make your own puff pastry or buy it premade.
- 1 puff pastry
- 2 natural yogurts
- 5 eggs
- 3 cans tuna (drained)
- 1 can sweet corn (drained)
- 100 grams bacon (cut in cubes)
- 5 frozen spinach (cubes)
- mozzarella cheese (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line a pie pan with the parchment that comes with the puff pastry.
- Spread the dough in the pie pan, and prick the bottom with a fork. Set aside.
- In a wide skillet, on medium heat, brown the bacon in its own fat.
- Add the spinach (even frozen), and corn. Let cook. When the spinach is completely cooked, add the tuna, and mix thoroughly. Cook for another five minutes.
- In a bowl, beat the 5 eggs well, and add the yogurt. Beat again. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
- Pour the filling evenly in the pie pan lined with the dough.
- Cover evenly with the egg and yogurt mixture.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve with salad.