This recipe for Salty Express Waffles with Dried Tomatoes and Feta Cheese is a quick and easy lunch, dinner or snack option for any day of the week. It takes 20 minutes to prepare this delicious dish. This recipe has eight servings and combines decadent dough with sweet and savory toppings. These perfect little pizzas are a palate pleasing party favorite. Have this dish ready for the next party. Enjoy!
- 1 roll pizza doughs (rectangular)
- 6 dried tomatoes (in oil, finely chopped)
- 1/2 package feta cheese
- 10 pitted black olives (chopped)
- Unroll the pizza dough, spread dried tomatoes and olives on half of the dough, and crumble the feta on top.
- Fold the dough over to cover the filling. Use a rolling pin to flatten slightly.
- Cut out shapes in the dough, either squares or rectangles.
- Heat waffle iron, oil the plates, when hot, cook squares or rectangles of dough for 4 to 5 minutes, until waffles are nicely browned.
- Serve with an arugula salad.