Salty BitesRecetas del Señor Señor
A perfect snack for any party. They deliver the saltiness of a potato chip, yet give your guests a delightful warm, chewy experience. Try using different types of seeds as a garnish to change the texture of this treat.
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- sliced ham (boiled, cut into 1-cm. strips)
- cheese slices (cut into 1-cm. strips)
- cocktail sausages
- 1 eggs (beaten)
- sesame seeds
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Cut the puff pastry in half.
- 3Place the cut ham and cheese down the center of the puff pastry. Fold the sides of the puff pastry over the stuffing to form a tube.
- 4Cut the tube into 2- to 3-centimeter wheels.
- 5On the other half of the puff pastry, spread the pate down the middle, fold over the sides to make a tube, and cut into 2- to 3-centimeter wheels.
- 6For the cocktail sausages, cut 2-centimeter squares of pastry and roll the sausages up in them.
- 7Set the pastries on a baking tray covered in parchment paper. Brush with beaten egg and sesame seeds.
- 8Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden and puffed.