Salted Cookies with Hazelnut SausageLolibox
This recipe for Sausage with Hazelnuts Cookies takes the sweet treat and throws it on its head and turns a cookie into a rich and decadent treat. This recipe packs a lot of hearty flavors into a small hand held appetizer. The succulent sausage is paired perfectly with parmesan and ricotta cheeses, as well as hearty spices for a treat that is out of this world. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy these as much as we do.
- 140 grams sausages (with hazelnuts)
- 200 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 80 grams butter
- 1 eggs
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon ricotta
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1Preheat oven to 350F
- 2Remove the casing from the sausage, then chop the sausage into small pieces. Cut the butter into small pieces.
- 3Combine flour, baking powder, and butter.
- 4Stir in the armesan and ricotta.
- 5Add salt and pepper.
- 6Add egg and sausage.
- 7Knead the dough well.
- 8Take small balls of dough and flatten them.
- 9Arrange the dough balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 10Bake for 20 minutes.