- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup ground oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- salt (Flaked)
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips (or chunks.)
- Place the Smart Oven+ Baking Stone Attachment in oven. Select STONE BAKE mode and preheat to 375°F.
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder, sea salt and baking soda in large bowl. Place butter and both sugars in bowl of stand mixer and mix until fluffy, 3-4 minutes. Add egg yolks, whole egg and vanilla. Mix to combine. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper. Drop dough by 2 tablespoons full on parchment.
- Carefully slide onto Baking Stone. Bake until edges begin to brown and cookie starts looking crisp, 12-13 minutes. Sprinkle with flaked salt. Transfer to cooling rack. Repeat with remaining dough.