Salted Caramel TrufflesMadeleine Cocina
Searching for something sweet? We got you covered. Try our Salted Caramel Truffles recipe. These little bites will melt in your mouth. Salted Caramel Truffles ar packed with flavor and not bad for your health. You are going to love these Salted Caramel Truffles. Let us know about your experience baking these in the comments below or give this Salted Caramel Truffles recipe a star rating for others to follow along.
- 150 grams dark chocolate (chopped)
- 150 grams sugar
- 150 milliliters whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 grams brown sugar
- 10 grams unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1Place the chocolate in a heat resistant mold and set it aside for later use.
- 2Add the sugar to a pot and cook it on low heat. Cook until it begins to caramelize.
- 3Stir the caramelized sugar with a plastic spatula or spoon. Once the sugar browns, add half of the cream into the pot along with the vanilla and brown sugar. Mix well.
- 4Cook until the mixture boils. Lower the heat and add the remaining cream. Mix everything well and remove any lumps.
- 5Add the butter and salt and mix everything well.
- 6Pour this caramel mixture into the mold where the chocolate was previously placed.
- 7Cover the chocolate with plastic wrap and place the mold in the refrigerator for about 3 hours or until the mixture becomes firm.
- 8Take small portions of the chocolate with your hands roll them into small balls about 1 inch in diameter.
- 9Place the chocolate balls into the cocoa powder and cover the balls completely.
- 10Refrigerate the truffles for at least 1 hour and then serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories180Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.