Stylish petite sweets in just 4 ingredients. These baked dough treats can be a light dessert or used as an after-school, or midday, snack. Somewhere between a sweet bread and a muffin, these mini caramel cakes have a thick soft outside and a chewy interior. The rich caramel is evenly distributed and perfectly paired with the subtle dough. Take these treats on a picnic, pack them in a lunchbox, or stack them on a display rack for afternoon tea.
- 120 grams salted caramels
- 3 eggs
- 50 grams flour
- 40 grams sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Whisk the salted caramel with the eggs.
- Sift the flour. Add the sifted flour and the sugar to the wet ingredients.
- Generously butter and flour muffin tins and pour the batter inside. Bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and carefully unmold. Serve warm.