If you have a surplus of winter vegetables and want to make a hearty and healthy dish that will combine all their robust flavors, then try this recipe for Salt Cod Fritters with creole sauce. This recipe is perfect beside a hearty main dish or with any sandwich. The vegetable-packed dish needs to sit for a while before serving so the flavors can combine into a tantalizing taste that is out of this world.
- 1 package cod (fritter preparation)
- 140 milliliters water
- vegetable oil (40 cl.)
- 1 jar sauce (creole)
- Prepare fritter batter with water according to box instructions.
- Mix and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Once very hot, put the fritters in the oil using a small spoon.
- Turn over to brown both sides.
- Serve fritters with the creole sauce.