- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 red bell pepper (medium, cut into 1-inch pieces)
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and salsa. In large plastic bag or bowl, combine chicken and 1/4 cup mayonnaise mixture. Close bag, or cover bowl, and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours. Refrigerate remaining mayonnaise mixture.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Onto skewers, alternately thread chicken and red pepper.
- Grill or broil kabobs, turning frequently, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with refrigerated salsa mixture.
- *If using wooden skewers, soak in water 20 minutes before skewering.