We love this snack! This Salsa Cheese Melt recipe is the perfect after-school snack for the kids as it is stuffed with vital nutrients your body needs. Try out this Salsa Cheese Melt for the kids lunchbox as they will love this delicious snack. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or rate this Salsa Cheese Melt recipe by star. We are excited to read your thoughts!
- 5 tomatillos
- 5 leaves epazote
- 1/2 chile pepper
- salt and ground black pepper
- 80 grams oaxaca cheese
- Blend the tomatillos in the blender with the epazote and the chile. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a small skillet and spritz with cooking spray. Pour in the salsa, adding a little water to thin if necessary.
- When the salsa begins to boil, add the shredded cheese and stir until it melts.
- Serve immediately with warm tortillas.