Salone RollsHoje para Jantar
These simple rolls are made with just a few ingredients and come together fairly easily. You can serve these as a side-dish with dinner or use them as the base for a sandwich or burger. The preparation is simple, just like any other basic bread recipe. The dough does require some time to rest and rise, which will give you some time to cook other things or prepare the rest of your meal.
- 330 milliliters water
- 2 cups salt
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- 500 grams flour
- 1Dissolve the salt in the water (warm), add the yeast and half the flour.
- 2Stir well and after obtaining a homogeneous mixture, add the remaining flour.
- 3Pour in a container greased with olive oil and let rise until doubled in volume.
- 4Turn on the oven at 240ºC.
- 5Mold into small balls and place in a tray lined with parchment paper.
- 6Sprinkle with flour.
- 7Bake in a hot oven until golden brown.