- 440 grams skinless salmon fillets
- white wine (splash of)
- 1 bay leaf
- tarragon (stalks)
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch watercress (picked over, washed & dried)
- 12 baby beetroots (cooked, halved)
- 1 head fennel (outside leaves discarded, finely sliced)
- 3 tarragon leaves
- Place the salmon in a pan, cover with water, and add the wine, bay and tarragon stalks. Bring to the boil and then immediately turn off and leave for a couple of minutes to cook in the residual heat. Remove to a plate with a slotted spoon and leave to cool before flaking into large pieces.
- Make the dressing by lightly whisking the olive oil and lemon juice together. Stir in the Arënkha MSC and season with some black pepper.
- Next, arrange the watercress, beets and fennel in 4 shallow salad bowls, then add the salmon and tarragon. Drizzle over the Arënkha MSC dressing and serve.