- 4 sheets rice paper (10 inch in diameter)
- 3/4 pound smoked salmon (sliced)
- 1 avocado (halved, pit removed)
- 1 pink grapefruit (peeled)
- 8 stems chervil
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger (peeled and grated)
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 ounces alfalfa sprouts
- Soak rice paper sheets in cold water for 1 min. Remove and place side by side on a damp kitchen towel. Peel avocado and slice lengthwise into thin strips. Slice the grapefruit in half and remove suprêmes, cutting segments away from the fruit\s membrane.
- On lower third of each rice paper sheet place a strip of salmon, avocado slices, grapefruit segments and chervil leaves. Roll up the filled sheets, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Combine ginger, 2 tbsp grapefruit juice and chili sauce. Remove the plastic wrap from the rolls and cut each roll into 6 pieces. Garnish with chervil. Serve with alfalfa sprouts and the ginger chili sauce.