- 4 salmon fillets (or halibut fillets, (about 1lb))
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup green peas (frozen, partially thawed)
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cook and drain
- 1 tablespoon Bertolli® Classico Olive Oil
- 1 cup sweet onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Season salmon, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Broil or grill salmon until salmon is done.
- Meanwhile, heat Olive Oil over medium-high heat in 12-inch nonstick skillet and cook onion 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in lemon juice and bring to a boil. Stir in Sauce, peas and parsley and simmer 5 minutes.
- To serve, arrange salmon over hot vermicelli, then top with sauce. Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped fresh parsley and finely grated lemon peel.
April W. 23 Dec 2015
Tried it but with a few changes and was amazing. Husband said would love to have again which means awesome coming from him.