Salmon is a savory and sensational seafood that is packed with nutrients and flavor. This recipe for Salmon with Wasabi Pea Cream is a decadent dinner option that will tickle and tantalize the taste buds. The rich and hearty cream pairs perfectly with the rich and flaky meat. Be sure to pick up the ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family with a decadent dinner.
- 4 salmon fillets (skinned)
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 150 grams olive oil
- 1 stalk lemon grass (chopped)
- 10 grams ginger (julienned)
- 600 grams peas
- vegetable broth (15 cl.)
- 2 tablespoons wasabi
- 0.5 liters grapeseed oil
- Season the salmon with fine salt and set aside for 6 minutes before rinsing the fillets with cold water.
- To prepare the marinade, mix the olive oil, lemon grass, and ginger.
- Put the salmon in the marinade, and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Cook the peas in salted boiling water for 5 minutes, then rinse under cold water and drain.
- Pour the vegetable broth in the pan with the peas and wasabi on low heat, and mix to a puree.
- In a skillet, heat the grapeseed oil and marinade to 140F, add the salmon and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the fillets from skillet and place on paper towels to dry a little. Serve the salmon with the wasabi puree.