Salmon is a savory and sensational seafood that is packed with nutrients and flavor. This recipe for Salmon with Wasabi Pea Cream is a decadent dinner option that will tickle and tantalize the taste buds. The rich and hearty cream pairs perfectly wi…
h the rich and flaky meat. Be sure to pick up the ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family with a decadent dinner.
- 4 salmon fillets (skinned)
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 150 grams olive oil
- 1 stalk lemon grass (chopped)
- 10 grams ginger (julienned)
- 600 grams peas
- vegetable broth (15 cl.)
- 2 tablespoons wasabi
- 0.5 liters grapeseed oil
- Season the salmon with fine salt and set aside for 6 minutes before rinsing the fillets with cold water.
- To prepare the marinade, mix the olive oil, lemon grass, and ginger.
- Put the salmon in the marinade, and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Cook the peas in salted boiling water for 5 minutes, then rinse under cold water and drain.
- Pour the vegetable broth in the pan with the peas and wasabi on low heat, and mix to a puree.
- In a skillet, heat the grapeseed oil and marinade to 140F, add the salmon and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the fillets from skillet and place on paper towels to dry a little. Serve the salmon with the wasabi puree.