- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice (R.W. Knudsen Family® Just)
- 1/3 cup fruit spread (Santa Cruz Organic® Blackberry Pomegranate)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup steak sauce
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee (strong, or espresso)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 16 ounces salmon fillets
- LINE broiler pan with foil. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR juice, fruit spread, onion, steak sauce, coffee and Worcestershire sauce in small microwave-safe bowl until blended. Place half of marinade in large resealable plastic bag. Add salmon. Seal; turn bag to coat salmon. Marinate 10 minutes.
- HEAT broiler on high. Arrange fillets on prepared pan. Broil salmon, 5 to 6 inches from heat, 9 to 12 minutes or until internal temperature reads 145°F.
- MICROWAVE remaining marinade on HIGH 4 to 5 minutes or until thickened. Spoon over salmon.