Salmon Fillets With Asian-style VegetablesI CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER!
- 4 salmon (tuna, swordfish or halibut fillets (4 oz ea ))
- 4 ounces snow peas
- 2 sliced green onions
- 4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 5 tablespoons i can't believe it's not butter! spread
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Divide fish on four 12-inch square pieces heavy-duty aluminum foil; equally top with snow peas, green onions and ginger. Evenly pour I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread blended with soy sauce over fish; sprinkle with pepper. Wrap foil loosely around fillets and vegetables, sealing edges airtight with double fold. Arrange pouches on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.