- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted, plus additional for coating pan)
- 2 tablespoons almonds (raw whole)
- 1 cup chopped fresh sage
- 6 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Bertolli Classico Olive Oil (divided)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup dry white wine (or chicken broth)
- 1 jar bertolli alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces salmon
- 1 tomato (medium, finely chopped)
- 1 yellow onion (medium, finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons capers (small, chopped)
- 1/2 cup tips (asparagus)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 200°.
- Process milk, eggs, water, flour, 2 tablespoons melted butter and 2 tablespoons chopped sage leaves in blender or food processor at high speed 1 minute or until blended. Remove from blender and refrigerate covered at least 30 minutes.
- Combine remaining sage, almonds, 3 cloves garlic, 1/4 cup cheese, lemon juice and peel, 1/4 cup Olive Oil, salt and pepper in same blender or food processor until combined, adding additional Olive Oil, 1 tablespoon at a time, if needed; set aside.
- Heat lightly greased 8-inch skillet over medium heat and cook 1/4 cup batter, tilting skillet to allow batter to coat bottom, 20 seconds or until set and lightly golden; turn crepe and cook until set. Remove, place parchment paper or aluminum foil between crepes; cover and keep warm in oven. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Heat 1 tablespoon Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook salmon, turning once, 8 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork. Remove salmon from skillet and flake; set aside.
- Heat remaining Olive Oil over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in remaining garlic, tomato, asparagus and cooked salmon and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat and stir in remaining 1/4 cup cheese, capers and parsley. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Bring Sauce, wine and sage mixture to a boil over medium heat in 1-quart saucepan. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes.
- To assemble, arrange crepes on clean flat surface. Spread each with small amount of sauce mixture, then evenly divide salmon mixture; gently roll. Arrange crepes on serving dish, then top with remaining sauce mixture. Garnish, if desired, with additional Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
|Calories370Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Dodie W. 20 Jul 2015
Absolutely delicious; however, I made it using my own Alfredo sauce, which I prefer to any other. The crepes were a challenge which, I believe was due to heat. The stainless steel pan I used, wasn't working after several attempts. I changed to a Circulon non-stick 8" instead, with the same med (5) gas heat setting, and the crepes were perfect.