- 7 tablespoons oil
- 2 onions (peeled and finely diced)
- 1 clove garlic (peeled and finely diced)
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 14 ounces tomatoes (cans)
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 3 tablespoons tomato purée
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 3/4 pounds swiss chard (leaves and stems separated and cut into rough strips)
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 20 pieces lasagne
- 2 1/4 pounds salmon fillets (skin removed, cut into 2/3 inch wide strips)
- 14 ounces mozzarella (diced)
- Heat 4 tbsp oil in a saucepan and sauté the onions and garlic until softened. Sprinkle with the flour and cook for 2 mins. Slowly add the tomatoes and stock, then stir in the tomato purée and season with salt, black pepper and a pinch of sugar. Cover and simmer for 10 mins. Stir in the cream, season again to taste and allow to cool.
- Heat 2-3 tbsp oil in a separate saucepan and sauté the Swiss chard stems for 4 mins. Add the leaves and cook for 3 mins. Season with salt and black pepper and allow to cool.
- Prepare the pasta according to package instructions.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a 12 x 7 inch lasagne pan. Spoon in a layer of tomato sauce and top with 4 sheets lasagne, then half the salmon, more sauce, 4 sheets lasagne, half the chard, more sauce and one-third of the mozzarella. Repeat, ending with the remaining mozzarella. Bake for 1 hour, until golden brown.
|Calories590Calories from Fat380|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat380|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.