- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 onions (medium, peeled and diced)
- 1 1/2 pounds spinach
- grated nutmeg (Freshly)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vegetable bouillon
- 1 3/4 pounds salmon fillet (skin removed, cut into pieces)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 12 sheets lasagna noodles (cooked, or no boil noodles)
- 3 tablespoons green pesto
- 4 ounces cheddar (shredded)
- 4 ounces mozzarella (diced)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 12 medium shrimp (. peeled)
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 clove garlic (peeled and crushed)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Melt 1 tbsp butter in a saucepan and sauté half the diced onion until softened. Add the spinach and 1/2 cup of water and simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally. Drain and season with salt, black pepper and nutmeg.
- In a separate saucepan, melt 3 tbsp butter. Add the flour and cook for 2 mins. Stir in the milk, cream and bullion and bring to a boil. Simmer for 5 mins. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Drizzle the salmon with lemon juice and season with salt and black pepper. Add half the sauce into the bottom of a lasagna dish. Top with half the spinach, half the lasagna sheets and half the pesto. Arrange the salmon on top, then top with the remaining spinach, pesto and lasagna. Pour over the remaining sauce and top with the cheeses. Bake for 40-45 mins, until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and cook the shrimp for 4 mins, turning. Add the tomatoes, garlic and remaining onion and cook for 1 min, season with salt and black pepper. Top the lasagna with the shrimp and tomatoes.
PER SERVING *
|Calories740Calories from Fat450|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat450|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.