- 2 pounds salmon (skinned and any pin bones removed)
- 1 cup white wine (good)
- 1 large garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 box pasta (spinach spaghetti)
- 3 cups arugula
- 1 lemon (divided)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- truffle oil (optional)
- grated parmesan cheese (Finely)
- Set large pan to boil with water and generous pinch of kosher salt to cook pasta.
- Salt and pepper salmon and set aside.
- Add arugula to bowl, squeeze a little less than 1/2 lemon and 2 tablespoons of good olive oil over arugula add a pinch of salt and pepper and toss to coat. Set aside.
- When water is boiling add pasta to cook.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add butter and melt, add garlic and simmer till translucent, about 1 minute. Add salmon and allow to cook 5-7 minutes. Add wine, red pepper, parsley and squeeze 1/2 lemon to pan. Cover and cook an additional 5-7 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to your liking. Carefully remove salmon to cutting board. Lower temperature of pan to low.
- When pasta is cooked al dente using tongs transfer pasta directly from boiling water to pan with wine, toss to coat evenly.
- In each bowl place a serving of pasta, twist noodles as you lay in bowl to make a nest.
- Cut salmon into individual fillets and place on top of pasta, drizzle a dab of truffle oil on top. Grab a bunch of arugula and lay on top of salmon. Sprinkle with finely grated Parmesan Cheese. Bon appetite!
PER SERVING *
|Calories850Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.