Cannelloni are a creatve way to pack a lot of delicious flavors into a small space. While they do take time to stuff, they are well worth the wait. This recipe for Salmon and Mushy Pea Cannelloni is a palate pleasing perfection. The recipe combines sweet flaky salmon filets with mushy peas, mascarpone cheese and other ingredients for a decadent dish that is out of this world. We hope you love it.
- 1 can mushy peas
- 2 salmon fillets
- 125 grams mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon Espelette pepper
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 package cannelloni
- olive oil
- tomato coulis
- 250 grams mozzarella cheese (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Stir the raw salmon fillets to break into pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the mushy peas, salmon, mascarpone, Espelette pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Fill a pastry bag with this mixture and stuff the cannelloni.
- Put a little olive oil in a baking dish and place the cannelloni in it.
- Pour a generous amount of tomato coulis on top.
- Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes.