Salmon With Rooibos Tea And Sauteed VegetablesO Meu Tempero
Rooibos tea is a wonderfully floral herbal tea from Africa that is not only delicious for drinking but in cooking. Here it is used to infuse salmon with flavor. In fact, you can apply this seasoning trick for other teas and proteins, sprinkling the leaves just as you would herbs and spices. The salmon is simply seared in a pan (cook to your desired degree of doneness) and served over a bed of stir-fried broccoli, green beans, bell pepper, and carrots.
- 2 salmon fillets (175 g. each)
- 1 teaspoon teas (rooibos)
- 100 grams green beans
- 100 grams red pepper
- 100 grams broccoli florets
- 50 grams shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon soybean oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt (to taste)
- olive oil (to taste)
- white pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1Season the salmon with salt, pepper, and the rooibos tea.
- 2Sit a few minutes for it to absorb the seasonings.
- 3Bake the broccoli rosettes and green beans (cut into diagonal pieces with the ends already removed) lightly in salt water.
- 4Heat the wok and add the soybean oil.
- 5Add the red peppers cut into squares, and saute them until tender, then add the carrot.
- 6Finally add the broccoli, green beans, and soy sauce.
- 7Season with salt and mix well.
- 8Heat a frying pan and once it is hot, add the salmon greased with olive oil and let the skin side fry first, then turn over.
- 9Once it takes on an opaque color, it's ready to serve.
- 10Serve by placing the salmon on top of the vegetables, a lemon bud, and a little olive oil.