- 6 salmon fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin (for salmon)
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons sour orange juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin (for mojito)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 425°. Season salmon, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper, then sprinkle with paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon cumin. Arrange salmon on baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork.
- Meanwhile, for Creamy Mojito, combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon cumin with remaining ingredients in small bowl. Serve Creamy Mojito with hot salmon.